How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly - a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles - to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
- Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
- Squealing or grinding noises
- Your car pulls to one side
- Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
- Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Todd Judy Family Dealerships for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
- Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
- Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren't leaking
- Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
- Inspecting calipers for wear, ﬂuid leaks and movement
- Checking anti-lock brake sensors
- Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
- Checking brake ﬂuid condition and levels
Other beneﬁts of Todd Judy Family Dealerships brake services include:
- Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
- Full-service maintenance and repair facility
- Parts and labor warranties
- Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
- Shuttle service to and from your home
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The Ford Service Credit Card
The Ford Service Credit Card is a ﬁnancing option that lets you pay for all service maintenance and repairs, including brakes at Todd Judy Family Dealerships and other at Ford dealers across the U.S. It only takes a few minutes to apply and receive the decision.
Subject to credit approval, you'll be provided with a credit line to assist you with all in-store purchases, including:
- Ford Motorcraft® batteries
- Extended service plans
- Rental vehicle
- Body shop repairs/deductions
- And more